Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.- Kahil Gibran
Over the years the definition of beauty has changed. We are living in a generation where being naked, having big boobs, big bum is glorified. I believe that real beauty comes from within, it has nothing to do with you being short, tall, skinny, fat- what matters is how you feel and see yourself. The more you learn to love yourself the better your life will be. Here are seven things to do when you feel like you’re not good enough.
- Stand and Sit Tall – Your Posture is very important, sitting and standing tall automatically sends feel good vibes to your brain.
- Admire and never judge- Embrace and appreciate your flaws
- Start a journal/ diary about your positive attributes
- have a strong support system- the company you keep can either build you or destroy you.
- Spend more time doing what you love, thing that make you feel good.
- Learn to be comfortable in your own skin, never try to be anyone other than yourself.
- Put on a happy face, smile and laugh.
You’re Beautiful. Don’t ever let anybody tell you any different, we are all fearfully and wonderfully made.
SHOES SIMILAR HERE